Many Volunteer Opportunities Available
We’re looking for enthusiastic, energetic people to help make Family Jingle & Mingle an event to remember. Join us in an opportunity to make new friends, learn new skills, support community building and put your talents to work!
To assist in the successful execution of the Family Jingle & Mingle, we ask all volunteers to make the following commitment to the volunteer role by being friendly, punctual, reliable, flexible and courteous to all working at the event and to our visitors.
- Set up/take down
- Santa Claus area
- Exhibitor Support
- Stage/Performer Support
- Bouncy Castle area
- Rides area
- Make It and Take It craft area
- Toddler play area
- Marketplace shopping area
- Other positions available
- Parking is free.
- All volunteers who work 1 full shift will receive lunch. Any volunteer that works a double shift will receive two meals.
- Volunteers are asked to wear blue jeans and comfortable shoes (running shoes are recommended).
- Volunteers must wear a black shirt.
- Volunteers will be provided with an apron to wear that are to be returned at the end of their shift.
- Volunteers will receive 5 free admission passes that you can give to your friends/family that can visit you at the event (one is for you to enter the facility).
- High school students welcome to receive your volunteer hours.
- To volunteer, you must be able to attend an orientation session. Time and location to be confirmed.
Please fill out the volunteer sign up form to volunteer.