Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at Family Jingle & Mingle, in support of Breakfast With Santa Foundation. Please fill in the application if you are interested in a vendor space on Dec. 9, 2017 at the International Centre.
Benefits of being an exhibitor at the Family Jingle & Mingle:
- Sell: Meet face-to-face with consumers looking to buy the best products and services for their families and company.
- Market: Increase awareness for your company and brand via direct exposure to thousands of Christmas shoppers.
- Advertise: Reach your target market directly and measure the results in real time.
- Network: Mingle with fellow businesses and leverage relationships and savings from other businesses.
- Support: A noble cause. (Breakfast With Santa Foundation feeds hungry children nutritious meals)
Who Should Exhibit? The show will feature products and services for all members of working families providing Christmas specials on products for babies, toddlers, children and teens. Adults will look for savings on products and services that will benefit their companies and daily home life. Recommended businesses include apparel, accessories, educational products, toys, health products & services, travel, publications, office services, day care services, gifts, financial services and more! Please note that there will be a minimum of jewellery exhibitors permitted, available on a first come, first serve basis. Exclusivity available for Arbonne, World Ventures, Scentsy, Stella & Dot, IT Works, Rodan + Fields, Young Living and other networking marketing companies.
- Expected attendance is 4000+ people.
- 47% males, 53% females.
- 12 & under, 25%.
- 13-49, 57%.
- 50+, 18%.
- 72% of attendees are from Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, & Oakville.
- 28% come from Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Markham, Bolton, Burlington, Hamilton & surrounding areas.
Vendor space options:
- 4’x6′: $350
- 6’x8′: $400
$600Now $500 (For a limited time)
- Other sizes available: Call for pricing at 647.428.0027
Please note that the completion of this form does not guarantee your acceptance as a vendor. Once we review your application, you will be contacted within two weeks with an acceptance / denial. Food vendors will be asked to submit a Special Event Vendor Notification form (that we would provide to you after acceptance). Network marketing companies will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and duplicate companies will be denied. Payment will be due upon acceptance of your application.