Whether you’re trimming the tree or heading out to a Christmas party, you’ll need the perfect soundtrack to get you in the festive spirit.
Here are the top Christmas songs of all time:
- Do You Hear What I Hear – Carrie Underwood
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time of The Year – Andy Williams
- Holly Night – Celine Dion
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Holly Jolly Christmas – Burl Ives
- The First Noel – Karla Bonoff
- The Little Drummer Boy – Harry Simone Chorale
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Johnny Mathis
- Sleigh Ride – Leroy Anderson
- Happy Xmas – War Is Over – John Lennon
- Winter Wonderland – Johnny Mathis
- Merry Christmas Darling – Carpenters
- Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
- Hark The Herald Angels Sing – Nat King Cole
- O’ Tannenbaum – Vince Guaraldi Trio
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Rudolph The Red Noise Reindeer – Gene Autry
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentleman – Mannheim Steamroller
- Happy Holiday/The Holiday Season – Andy Williams
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow – Frank Sinatra
- Same Old Lang Style – Dan Fogelberg
- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano
- Home For The Holidays – Carpenters
- Do They know it’s Christmas? – Band Aid
Photo Credit: Jennifer Davick via Southern Living
Every year as the temperature starts to drop and the air begins to get crisp I start thinking of the winter season and Christmas. Although the weather outside can be bad at times, there are so many things I look forward to in winter. I get to enjoy comfort foods like a hot cup of soup and hot drinks like hot chocolate to keep me warm. Sometimes you feel like staying in; so why not have soup for dinner and then curl up on your sofa under a cozy blanket with the fire going, a hot chocolate and a movie. Winter is also a great time to let the creative juices flow. Sites like Pinterest have science experiments, arts and crafts and new skills for all ages to learn.
For the action seekers, how about taking the hot chocolate to go and enjoy skiing, tobogganing or skating with your family. It provides your recommended 30-60 minute daily exercise and helps you spend quality time with family.
My most favorite thing when winter comes along is Christmas; the carols, the food and having family around. Why not celebrate with your family at this years Family Jingle & Mingle event. It includes the warmth of the indoors but lots of activities for you and your family to participate it. Come and meet Santa and his elves and stay for food, fun and activities.
By: Leanne Singh
Christmas shopping can be a challenge for some parents as every parent wants to awe their children. This overwhelming stress to choose the right gift leads people to forget what Christmas is all about. Christmas is a day where family members get together and spend heartwarming time with each other.
At Family Jingle & Mingle, you can shop happily and spend quality time with your family simultaneously!
Family Jingle & Mingle is a place to complete your Christmas shopping while enjoying family entertainment, cupcake decorating, pictures with various characters, Roary from Children’s Wish and more! For a small price children can get their picture taken with Santa, have their face painted, ride motorized plush animals and enjoy bouncy castles. We also provide free gift wrapping for all gifts purchase from our vendors.
Family Jingle & Mingle offers an opportunity to have a great time with your family and enjoy an unforgettable Christmas experience.
Most importantly, by attending the Family Jingle & Mingle event, you have the chance to help support The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada in their goal to grant wishes to terminally ill children.
This amazing event is being held at the International Centre in Mississauga on Sunday December 8th from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
For more information or to join us, please visit http://www.jingleandmingle.ca/. Make sure to Like us on Facebook for exciting updates and ticket giveaways!
By: Jun Anh
Want that WOW factor at your Christmas party this year? Family Jingle & Mingle is dedicated to building a Christmas party for your team filled with enchantment and joy. By sharing your party with other companies, you will experience the following as a VIP:
- Bringing your team together and share the fun of Christmas without the normal associated costs.
- Entertainment, activities, and festivities are magnified into a beautiful Christmas event.
- Helping support The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada.
- Get some Christmas shopping done at the same time and FREE gift wrapping onsite.
- Take advantage of the multiple prizes and giveaways.
- Keep the kids entertained with activities such as play and craft areas while you relax and have fun.
- Lots of new things to experience and share with your colleagues.
- Reserved seating for only you and a secure place to leave your belongings.
- Tasty buffet lunch suitable for the whole family.
- Lets you enjoy your Christmas party without the hassle. The fun is already planned for you!
Become a VIP guest at our event and enjoy all the perks such as rides, activities, gifts and buffet lunch. VIP tickets must be booked by Nov. 8/13. Click here for more information.
By: Danielle Bastien
There are so many wonderful and fun things going on at the first annual Family Jingle & Mingle – one aspect that the team is really excited for is our exhibitor shopping area. There will be plenty of great gift ideas, and our guests can browse and shop for everyone on their lists.
What makes shopping for gifts at Family Jingle & Mingle even more special is the complimentary gift wrapping available on site! Not only are we offering free gift wrapping services for any gifts purchased from our vendors – guests will in fact have the opportunity to have their special parcels wrapped beautifully by a professional gift wrappers.
Parcels will be lovingly and beautifully wrapped, meaning items taken home will be ready to put right under your Christmas tree!
To see Artful Gift wrapping in action, and even pick up a tip or two, see a television debut on Rogers Daytime at http://rogerstv.com/page.aspx?lid=237&rid=51&sid=1993&gid=105151.
We look forward to seeing the artful and lovely Christmas parcels wrapped and ready to give this Sunday December 16th, 2012 at the International Centre, Hall 5 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm!